Tuesday 8 July 2008

New Adventure Weddings....


By adventure weddings, I am referring to outdoor recreation events involving your favourite sport such as bicycling, kayaking, horseback riding, rock climbing, skiing or hiking, etc.

If this concept causes you to panic at the thought of Aunt Bessie having to paddle through a rapid to hear you take your vows, relax – it doesn’t have to be that way. I would like to point out that it is possible to incorporate some elements of your favorite sport into your wedding without putting your guests at risk. It is just a matter of logistics, good planning and a creative mind.

Here are a few of the new Adventure Weddings we are offering in Virginia:

A Ski Wedding

A Horseback Wedding

A Rocky Top Mountain Wedding


You are only limited by your imagination.....if it's safe and legal we will endeavour to help you achieve your dream adventure wedding!

Email me and I as always I will try to help karen@weddingsabroad.com

No comments: