Tuesday 30 December 2008

Altitude - London's Premier Venue in the Sky!

One of my dear friend's from Australia informed me today he is coming over to the UK in the summer to attend a family wedding. Check out the amazing new venue where the wedding ceremony is to be held!

Altitude is situated right next to the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and the River Thames and commands stunning views of all of London and her prominent landmarks.

Altitude offers more than London's most inspiring view, we have an exceptional venue matched by impeccable facilities and innovative service. We have delivered unrivalled events for some of the countries leading organizations.

Altitude represents a dramatic showplace for special any event. This brand new, state of the art venue space is perfect for high end corporate events, meetings, conferencing, cocktail parties, launches, art shows, as well as private dinners and family affairs.

I am considering offering my professional services for free just so I can attend :-) So if you would like your wedding or event here...let me know I will only be too glad to help :-)

No comments: